Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Thrilla in the Villa




OK, I've finally given in to the crushing pressure of Kim's stares. Apparently its time for me to flex my literary muscles. Most of you will know that anything I write is usually confined to a maximum of three sentences. So I'll put lots of pictures in my post.



The villa is right on the water in the village of Myrties. The patios all overlook the water with a beautiful view of the sunset. It's right on the beach, and close to the climbing. The villa is in the picture at the bottom of the post near the smaller dock. It has a couple of kitchenettes, and everything we need to feel at home. I think our worst case scanario is to have the ceremony down on the beach, and have some food and jugs of wine waiting on the patio for the "reception". If this place is as nice as it looks, Kim and I may never leave.




It has room for 10 people, so it should be a great hang out for the wedding festivities. We only have the whole place reserved for the Friday before the shindig through Monday, and we have 2 of the rooms for the week before. Therefore, we may have a little overflow.



It looks like the options for overflow are as follows. They are all in Myrties, and the closer to the beach you book, the closer to our place you will be.

Follow the links!

http://www.greekhotels.gr/greek_island_hotels/dodecanese_islands_hotels/kalymnos_hotels/myrties_hotels.asp?id=665

And

http://www.kalymnos-isl.gr/en/business-directory/Accommodation/Hotels

And

http://www.atlantis-kalymnos.gr/

Finally

http://www.kalymnosholidays.com/philoxenia/page1.html

So if you think you will like some privacy, or you will arrive before Friday. Here is the help you need to find a place.

I am actually a little excited now that things are falling into place. This should be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment