Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time to Get Down

Jeremy and I have been discussing, well many things about the ceremony, but today we were talking about music. One of the fun joys in getting married overseas is that you have to try to envision just about every possible need and eventuality, all before you ever actually get there. And since we adding more element of complexity--getting married on a small, 8-mile wide, non-touristy island--we also won't have the option of just running to the store to pick things up. So if you want creamer in your coffee, best to bring some coffeemate with you. And if you decide after you get there that really need a tablecloth, bottle of champagne, or another song to your iTunes wedding playlist, so sorry.

So over the last few months, we've been laughing ourselves silly with possible music selections to play during the ceremony. Here's our top three. Now you get to vote!

Carmina Burana:
http://www.bodymapping.net/CarminaBurana.aspx

I Do It For You:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

Forever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

And I even offered to let the guys learn to do the traditional Zorba the Greek dance. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXNApZ2ALiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment